|STANDARD THERMOPLASTIC TUBING
Argos stocks standard size LDPE
& Nylon 6 tubing
- From 1/16” – 1.5” OD
- Orders cut to length and shipped JIT
|CUSTOM THERMOPLASTIC TUBING
- Custom sizes and colors
- Custom lengths
- Wide range of materials
- Microtubing to 2.5”OD pipe
Co-Extrusion is a process where two or more materials flow through a single die. The materials merge and bond together into a multi-layered structure before being cooled.
| Advantages of co-extrusion:
Each layer of the co-extrusion can impart specific desired properties:
- Corrosion resistance
- Cost Savings
- Color coding, striping (aesthetics)
|HEAT SHRINK TUBING
- Standard line of flexible PVC heat shrink tubing
- Custom polyolefins and other materials available by request.
|R&D / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Argos Corporation has a great deal of experience in product and process development and can help you develop a new product with their expertise in design, material selection and wide range of manufacturing capabilities.
- Argos assists plastic material manufacturers with developing process capabilities/standards for newly developed polymer materials.
- We successfully embed a helical wire wrap into a co-extruded product
- Material selections for bonding to metals and other materials